Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Beautiful

I just want to wish Monica a happy birthday and let everyone know how much I love my wife. I am grateful for her. She is an amazing mom and wife, and she is my best friend. She puts up with a lot being married to me, but never really complains.
For her birthday we are going out to dinner as a family and then tomorrow we will go see the Scarlet Pimpernel at The Hale Centre Theatre. I think she's excited, if not she sure hides her disappointment well. Monica, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mandos said...

Happy Birthday Monica!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm so jealous that you get to go to Hales Theater! I hope it is a great show. I love ya!

Amy and Mike said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I am so so so jealous about your birthday gift. The Scarlet Pimpernel is one of my favorite musicals that they perform there. Hopefully you will love it. I hope you have a great birthday. You deserve it!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time!