Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Official



Since Monica and I made it official on Tuesday we can actually say we are in the process now of possibly buying a new house for our family. We won't know for sure until we hear back from the owners of the house as to whether or not they accept the offer, but we have our fingers crossed. We were a little nervous about being able to close on time for the tax credit, but that was taken care of today with the extension of the deadline. If this falls through we are thinking of just building unless something else comes on the market that we like.

We are very excited and I think the kids are getting there too. Sammy seems to be doing a little better with the prospect of moving. Bella and Ammon just want to move, and Josh just doesn't know what is going on, although I think he actually liked looking at houses.

5 comments:

Mandos said...

It looks like great house! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out if they except your offer! Good luck!

Marnie said...

Good luck! Make sure to keep us posted on what happens.

Amy and Mike said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. We hope everything works out for you.

Mom in Orem said...

This home looks amazing! I have you in my prayers, and Sammy too!

ScoundrelLV said...

Wow, good luck with the house. It looks amazing. Where is it? We hope everything goes through for you.