Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Night out at The Ball Park


This is coming a little late, but better late than never, and I need something to do. On July 5th we went to the Bees game as a family. I was nice, I got the tickets for free from work since US Bank sponsors the Bees, my manager gets a lot of tickets every year. I mentioned that I like baseball and we've been wanting to go to a game and he came to my desk and gave me tickets. Anyway it was nice because since it was the day after Independence Day they did fireworks. The kids were very excited for the fireworks. The park was pretty packed for the fireworks.



We had fun watching the game, it was a good game for the first few innings and then turned bad for the home team.




The fireworks were spectacular!



We got home pretty late and everybody was hungry. We weren't about to pay $6 for a hotdog at the park. It is always nice when we can spend time together as a family doing something fun and out of the ordinary. I am thankful that my manager gave me the tickets.

1 comment:

Mandos said...

Sounds like a great night. Don't you just love free stuff! :)What a great sounding boss.
Loved the pic of Josh and Bella! They are just to dang cute.