Monday, January 14, 2013

I Love Christmas!


Decorating for Christmas


  For the first time in our Married life, we got to put up Christmas lights on the outside of our house!  I was so excited to have lights.  Thank You Al and Sam!


My newest Christmas decoration.  I wanted a sleigh to put those smelly pine cones in, so Al made me one.  I was so thrilled!
 We love decorating for Christmas!  It is a family affair.  It is our family tradition to decorate the Sat. after Thanksgiving together.  We turn on the Christmas music and have fun.
Our Christmas Town.  Ammon and Sam put it together.

All done!

Christmas Eve

Tamales

It's tradition in the Ramirez Family to make Tamales Christmas Eve.  We invited everyone to our house this year to make Tamales.


Gideon made his first tamale. 

Everyone has to help if they want to eat!

Opening Presents

It's also tradition for us to open our present from each other on Christmas Eve.  It was fun to have Grandma Ann join us this year in our traditions.  We felt very blessed for such a nice Christmas

Joshy

Mom

Sam

Grandma Ann

Bella

Dad
Gideon in his new Superman P.J.'s

Ammon

Christmas Day

Santa Came






Christmas morning we looked through our stockings to see what Santa brought us.  Oh the Joy!  Then we had a yummy caramel french toast and bacon for breakfast. 

 Christmas Festivities

Christmas afternoon we met Al's family for our first ever Chinese Christmas lunch.  His mom didn't want to cook so she took us all to a Chinese restaurant.  I felt a little like I was in the "Christmas Story".  

Later that day we went to Grandma Ann's house (actually Marnie's) for soup, salad, and rolls.  I love getting together with family.  I love our tradition of singing carols and doing the talent show.  It's so fun and brings a special bond to our family.

watching talents

Melodee and Danny
Holland sings a song

Mom did a poem and Hard Rock Coco, and Joe

Skylar plays the Piano while Kortnie sings
Moriah sings

Ashlyn plays violin while Breanna, and Jessica sing


Gigi gives good gifts for her talent

We did the best skit ever!

 

I say next year we have the California and Vegas clans join via computer for the talent show.  

It was such a nice, fun, and Good Christmas!  I love Christmas!


1 comment:

Mandos said...

What a wonderful Christams season you had! Thanks for helping mom with her Kids Christmas party. HOwever I really wish you where somewhere else! :0) We Missed you.