Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sam's 9th Birthday Party

Well Samuel turned 9 years old on the 16th of this month. He was soooo excited to be turning 9. Monica made him a special breakfast on his birthday and I got up real early to decorate the dining area so when he came down for breakfast the house was all decorated for his day.



His party was on the 18th and everybody showed up for his Superman party. He didn't ask for Superman, but I got a good deal on the Superman decorations so that is what he got. He enjoyed it though so it wasn't bad.

I believe he pretty much got everything that he asked for and then some. I don't know what we are going to do with all the gifts that they get when they have a birthday.
The kids seemed to have a lot of fun. Grandma Ramirez went all out like she does for all our kids parties. We are so grateful for her willingness to host the parties and for everything she does to help.

My Sammy is growing up, he is quite the young man, I am always impressed with him and his understanding of complex things. I am proud to be his father and I love him very much, as I do all my children.

2 comments:

Mandos said...

Happy Birthday Sam! We had a great time at your party.

Mom in Orem said...

That was a Super party!

It was wonderful to be a part of it.