Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Boys Day Out




Everybody is probably sick and tired of hearing me talk about shooting, but I figure oh well. The boys and I went out today to Stansbury Island and shot litterally hundreds of rounds and had a lot of fun. Samuel and Ammon are turning out to be quite the marksmen. Bella couldn't go since she has to be five before Monica will let her go out with us, but in 3 more months she will go out with the boys and me or with Monica and me.



We had a lot of fun. I sure do love spending time with the kids. It's great! A big group of us were supposed to go out, but nobody showed up this morning, I was a little upset this morning while I was waiting for them, but once we got out there and I had more time to shoot and spend with the boys I wasn't upset anymore.



As you can see from the picture below they have a lot of holes in their targets.

1 comment:

Mandos said...

I'd say that is quite the wholey paper! Good job boys! It so fun to have a hobby the whole family can enjoy together.