Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Product Testing!

Most people don't know that I recently started loading my own ammunition. I decided to take another thing that I love and make a business out of it especially since ammunition is very difficult to find these days. I listed it on KSL.com and within 1 hour I had a hit for someone wanting to buy everything that I had. I got another guy who contacted me and told me when I had another 1,000 rounds that he was willing to buy them. I've been asked about making other calibers than those that I listed. I went out today and tested my first rounds and they are some of the best rounds I've ever fired! I couldn't believe the smoothness of the firing of the rounds and their accuracy was amazing. I was shooting the .380 with the rounds that I loaded, which were 100 gr rated at 825 fps with the charge loads I was putting in them and at roughly 75 feet I was placing them in a grouping of about 2 inches on a target that was moving with every shot that hit. The recoil was minimized the accuracy was spot on. I will never go back to store bought rounds again. I had a blast, and I was very pleased with the product that I created. I can't wait to go back out on the 28th! Those of you who are going out with me, be prepared to have a blast (literally).

1 comment:

Mandos said...

This is definitely a good market to be selling bullets. Good luck.
Scott has been thinking of learning to refill his. He just spent $150 on bullets. I can't believe how expensive they are!!