Friday, April 10, 2009

Sam in Action





OK, I know, it is no surprise that I love guns. I believe it is a widely known fact. I believe that Sam shares my love and he is becoming an amazing shot. His target today was set at about 30-35 feet from him and he hit dead center bulls eye 3 times. He was trying really hard and he did it more than anybody out there today. I am so proud of him. I tested some new loads that I made which were a little tricky because they were a 125 gr 9mm SP and I loaded them into a 380 casing. I was a little nervous firing them because I had to pretty much guess on the charge for them and I did pretty good. They were a very beefy load to fire out of a 380, they did great. I needed to try them because I have an order for 500 to fill and I wanted to make sure that they were safe before I made them for the customer.
Sam is getting better and better every time we go out. It is always fun going shooting with my little buddy! He is the one person that I always want with me when I go shooting. He's great. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Ammon and Bella and Joshua but when I go shooting I love being with Sam, because like I said it is a love we both share.

No comments: