Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Calling

For the past 31/2 years I have been the Young Women's 1st counselor, and loved it. Most the time anyway. It was a bit time consuming, but fun. I was released about 2 weeks ago. I was sad, but excited to do something different. Today I was called as the weeblos leader. I just knew I would be in scouts aventually since I have boys. To tell the truth, I'm a little nervous being over all these little 10 yr olds. I' m excited to work with Sam, but I have no clue when it comes to cub scouts. I guess I'll learn.

3 comments:

Mom in Orem said...

Congratulations! You will love the Weeblos! It is a fun calling and a little less stress than Young Women.
Enjoy!

Mandos said...

Good luck! I would be way out of my leag on that one! but you'll do great!

Marnie said...

What a fun new challenge. I think you will do fabulous in this calling!