Saturday, May 23, 2009

WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!!!


Today Monica and I went on our date to celebrate our 11 years together as husband and wife. It was so much fun! Monica had a blast shooting all the different guns at her disposal. She did amazingly good as well. I couldn't believe it she was hitting the cans with with V53, SKS, and 9mm tactical rifle with her first shot. On her paper target she hit two dead center with the V53 and had all her shots in the chest area.
She was so excited with all her successful hits. She especially loved
shooting the 9mm shown in this picture and the V53 which is shown in the picture above.












Her stance might be a little unorthodoxed but it works for her. We had a wonderful time just out there by ourselves with nobody around. The weather was perfect for an outing like this. Afterward we ate lunch and had dessert. All in all we had a great time together. I sure do love her!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I really don't like my pictures, but it realy was a fun time. I think with a little more practice I could even out shoot Al. Maybe?:)

Mandos said...

Women are suppose to be better shots then men. Not sure why. Must be our steady hands. :)
I love hearing Al talk about his Amazing wife! What an Amazing couple you two are! I love ya both!