Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Final Days of School for the Boys

Well as the school year has come to an end for the boys they both got to participate in some special programs.

Last Wednesday Ammon's class performed an Opera that they wrote, choreographed, and created the melody for and everything! I was not able to go and see it performed at the Midvale Main Street Theater, but I was privileged to see it this morning as they performed it for the rest of the student body at their school. I was very proud of Ammon and his role in the creation of the Opera with his class. His role was that of a horse and the night of the performance Monica had him done up pretty good as seen in the following picture.

Last Friday Samuel graduated from the 3rd grade so his school held a special ceremony to commemorate the event of them leaving the primary grades to the upper grades. The program consisted of several songs and the presentation of certificates of graduation and a breakfast afterwards. I am very proud of Samuel and his progress this year. He has done exceptionally well.


All in all I am very proud of my two boys. They both got amazing grades and have grown a lot this past school year. It is crazy that the school year is already over, and that come next school year my Bella will be joining them in school. I love being a father, it is easy to enjoy fatherhood when you have children like those that I have.

4 comments:

Mandos said...

Way to go Sam and Ammon!
Have a great summer!!!!

Mom in Orem said...

I am so proud of Ammon and Sam! What an amazing opportunity for Ammon! And I can hardly believe that Sam is headed for the 4th grade! Bella is stepping into school and that leaves Joshua home alone with Mom. The children are sure growing up!

Team Schiele said...

How fun! Congrats to Sam and Ammon. And good luck to mom and dad.

Marnie said...

Congrats Ammon and Sam. I can't believe how fast you are growing up!