Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Ammon!



Eight years ago today Monica and I were blessed to bring into this world a new little baby boy and today that boy is turning 8 years old. I can't believe how fast time flies. From that little baby that I held in my arms to today he has turned out to be an exceptional young man.

As he has grown his personality grows with him. He has been a pleasure to have in our family. As a father I am very proud of him

























I am proud of his decision to be baptized on Saturday. I don't force my children into baptism. I believe it has to be their choice. As Joseph Smith said, you teach them correct principles and let them govern themselves. I've taught him that baptism is essential for salvation and he is taking the path which leads to happiness, and once again I couldn't be more proud of his decision.








We look forward to many more years with Ammon. He is a joy in our family and is a light in this world! I love you Ammon, Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!






3 comments:

Mandos said...

Happy Birthday Ammon! We are excited for your baptism tomorrow! We love you!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we were not there for the Baptism, but we are so proud of your decision!

Team Schiele said...

We love you Amon. Happy birthday.