Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

Sam and Ammon started back to school on the 19th, and Bella's first day of kindergarten was yesterday. This is a picture of them just before school (Bella has afternoon kindergarten so her hair wasn't done yet). She was so excited to go all day she kept asking, "Is it time yet?" I would say no, and she would say, "I just want to go to school". She did so well too. She just walked right in and didn't even look back at me. She could care less if I stayed or left. Joshua on the other hand cryed when we left without Bella. We had some nice one on one time at home though. When I went to pick the kids up from school, the first thing Bella told me was, "Mom, guess what?! I got homework!" all excited like. I heard Ammon telling her in the back seat of the car that he used to like homework, but now he doesn't anymore. Bella loved her first day. Today was good too because she got a Popsicle as a snack. Sam and Ammon are enjoying being back in school as well.

3 comments:

Mandos said...

How fun! I'm so proud of Bella! To go right in with no hesitation, she has come along way! I'm glad she is excited for homework, to bad Ammon is right and it doesn't last. :)

Marnie said...

I love how the boys are posing in the picture. Sounds like a GREAT first day for Bella ans that the boys are doing well too. Now you just have to find ways to entertain Josh while she is gone!

Mom in Orem said...

They are all growing up too fast. Glad the first day of school was so positive.